Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online application. The Kaduna SUBEB recruitment form can be accessed via the Kaduna State SUBEB recruitment website. read carefully to see the Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board SUBEB 2022 Application Form Portal requirements. 2022/2023 Recruitment of Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB)
Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) Job for primary school teachers for the 2022/2023 recruitment process is on. which was open on 21 July 2022. interested applicants are advised to apply to read carefully to the end where to apply.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the Kaduna SUBEB recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
Candidates are required to possess the following:
- A minimum of Nigeria Certificate in Education (N.C.E.) from any accredited Educational Institution
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B. Ed. B.A. Ed. B.Sc. Ed. B.Tech. Ed.)
- or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Education in any discipline from a reputable University.
- Other non-education based Bachelor’s Degrees or HND are acceptable on condition that successful candidates will enroll and provide a Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) or Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) within the probationary period of 2 years.
- Graduates must have NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be Computer literate and have a functioning email.
- Registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) is an added advantage. However, successful candidates who do not have TRCN certificate must provide it within the two (2) years probation period.
How To Apply For Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB)
- The Portal will be available for only two (2) weeks from Thursday 21 July to Friday 5 August, 2022.
- Applications should be submitted not later than Friday 5th August, 2022 by 12 midnight. Shortlisted applicants will be invited for a Computer-Based
- Recruitment Examination through their email addresses and an Oral
- Interview for further evaluation.
- Applicants are expected to choose from available vacancies in schools within their Local Government of residence for ease of deployment. However the Board reserves the right to deploy successful candidates anywhere within the State.
Click here to access the recruitment portal www.subeb.kdsg.gov.ng/
There will be scammers asking you to pay so you are read again For the avoidance of doubt and KADSUBEB wish to state that it will not demand any payment in any form for any job placement. Therefore, members of the public. particularly unsuspecting candidates are advised to avoid being defrauded
Things To Have Before Applying For Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB)
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Application will be added advantage.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- A minimum of National Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Certificate[TRCN]
- Holders of B.Ed., B.A. (Ed.), and B.Sc. (Ed.)/B.Tech (Ed.) are encouraged to apply (Graduates must submit NYSC discharge/exemption certificate)
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, HND, NCE, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicant interested in the Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past