The British Chevening Scholarship 2023/2024 – apply. application starts on the 2nd of August 2022. The British fully funded Chevening scholarships for the 2023 batch application is starting from the 2nd of August 2022 and it will be closing on the 1st of November 2022. There are many benefits to being selected, including fully funded tuition fees, access to some of the best quality education in the world, exclusive networking opportunities, and the chance to explore the UK’s diverse culture.
Students all over the world are open to apply for the British Chevening scholarship. all subjects are covered under the British Chevening scholarship program.
Those applying should have a high passion and seriousness, because this British scholarship is made for applicants to earn a master’s degree in subject area of their choice.
Application for the Chevening Scholarships 2023
The British government have made the Chevening scholarship is fully funded and covers all the educational expenses for student who will be admitted, these sponsorship includes air transportation, accommodation. meals and tuition fees with several other expenses. Applications for 2023/2024 Chevening Scholarships open on 2 August 2022. If you’re considering applying, read on for more information about the Chevening programme.
Note that successful applicants will reside in the United Kingdom (UK) for the whole duration of your scholarships.
Benefits of Chevening Scholarships:
Successful Chevening candidates come from a diverse range of countries and backgrounds, but they all demonstrate the passion, vision, and skills needed to shape a better world
- Free air transportation
- Travel allowances
- Free and easy visa application and clearance
- Monthly stipends
- Free accommodation
Eligibility and Requirements for Chevening Scholarships:
- Students must be from a Chevening approved country
- Applicants must return to their county after study and will work in their country for 2 years
- The must have already completed their undergraduate degree before applying for the Chevening scholarships
- Applicant must have at least 2 years working experience
- The must apply a minimum of 3 universities in the UK
- Candidate must apply between August 2 to November 1, 2022
Requirements for Chevening Scholarships
- Reference letters
- Study plan and a well drafted research proposal
- Statement of Purpose
- Letter of motivation
- Academic transcripts
- admission letter from any of the 3 universities you applied
- copies of passport and National identification
- English test results for students from non speaking English countries
Note that you will upload all documents in PDF formats and each document size must not exceed 5MB
See the Ineligible Chevening Scholarship Applicants
- British citizens or British students with dual nationality
- Students studying in the UK
- Refugees in a non-Chevening, even if they belong to a eligible Chevening country
How to Apply for the Chevening Scholarships
If you are interested to apply for the UK Chevening scholarships, please carefully read till the end for the proper application process to avoid human mistakes. the application link can be found at the end of this article.
- Create an account at the Chevening scholarship website
- Fill up the required details of the Chevening portal
- Make sure to apply according to your country
- Fill the Chevening application form and click submit
- Make sure you apply and submit between the time frame.
Deadline for The Chevening Scholarship
- The application for the 2022 Chevening scholarships starts on the 2nd of August 2022
- Closing on November 1 2022
- Between November to February 2023 applications will be processed
- From February 28 to April 29 the shortlisted candidates will be interviewed
- By June 2023, scholarship list will be out
- By October 2023 successful candidates will depart to the UK
- It doesn’t matter where you come from. It’s where you’re going that counts.