The Nations Youth Service Corp (NYSC) has opened their online portal for the best way to register for NYSC. PCM are advised to log in to check, but PCMs should note that until the senate list has been uploaded and the hardcopy submitted to NYSC. They won’t be able to register. Contact your Institution for further details.
NYSC Online Registration Tips
1. NYSC Registration Portal is open, visit (www.nysc.org.ng) and click on the active link to register.
2. If you are registering for the first time, click on “Fresh Registration” link.
If you were deployed in previous Batches and did not report to camp, click on “Revalidation link” to revalidate.
3. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, click “Login Here” to continue your Registration with your Username and Password.
4. Do not thumbprint by proxy.
Digital Persona U.are.U 4500 finger print reader is the specification for thumb print.
5. Upload a clear passport photograph properly dressed. Note that the uploaded passport photograph will be on your Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate. Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest. Passport Photograph cannot be changed after Camp Registration.
6. Apply for Name Correction, spelling errors and rearrangement.
7. Date of Birth, Date of Graduation and Course of Study will be on Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate.
Ensure your details are correct. You cannot correct any of these details after Camp Registration.
8. Apply for Correction of Date of Birth, Name, Course of Study, Class of Degree, Qualification on your dashboard.
9. The portal is also open for Foreign trained graduates and part-time graduates.
10. PCMs who are serving in the Armed Forces should indicate during Online Registration.
11. PCMs are advised to preview records entered before submission to avoid errors.
Check out UK universities that accepts HND for Masters study
Please Note That
- If you are registering for the first time, click on” Registration for Mobilization”.
- If you have registered previously but did not complete your registration, then don’t create a new account. Instead, click on “Login Here” to continue your registration using your previous Username and Password.
- If you were mobilized in the previous Batches and have registered online before but unable to proceed to Orientation Camp, click on the “Revalidation” link to re-validate your registration.
Once you have completed your registration on the NYSC portal 2022, you will receive an email notification. It is important that you check the email for more information.
Kindly ensure you check this portal frequently for regular updates.
How To Register For NYSC:
How to Register for NYSC 2022
- log in to www.nysc.org.ng.
- Upload all the necessary credentials as needed.
- Ensure you do the thumbprint as required.
- Do not forget the Username and Password you used during registration.
- Check every detail to avoid error before submitting your application.
Requirements For NYSC Registration
In order to ensure a stress-free registration process, prospective corps members are to note the following for strict compliance:
- Prospective Corps members should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses and phone numbers before proceeding with the registration. The Email address and password will be used to log in to the NYSC portal subsequently and so are advised to keep it safe.
- For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the NYSC registration portal.
- Foreign-trained prospective corps members/those who acquired online qualifications should ensure that their Institutions are accredited. They should approach the Federal Ministry of Education for evaluation. The letter of evaluation would be uploaded during registration.
- Locally trained prospective Corps members are expected to use correct Matriculation numbers to register.
- All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotherapy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science, and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
- Unlike in the past, Foreign-trained graduates should NOT visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja for verification of their documents. This exercise will now be done at the Orientation Camps. They should print their call-up letters online and report at the Orientation camps in their States of deployment but should come to the camp with the original documents they uploaded for verification.
- Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped and handed over to law enforcement agencies for prosecution.
- Those who graduated from Institutions outside Nigeria, (Foreign-trained graduates) or obtained online foreign certifications, are to visit the NYSC portal, register, and upload the following documents:
- West African School Certificate(WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or it’s equivalent; or NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or it’s equivalent; or High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D. not necessary).
- Complete Official Transcript of the First Degree or HND.
- International traveling passport showing personal data page and date of departure.
- Attestation letters or testimonials are not acceptable in place of original Degree/HND Certificates.
- All working-class graduates and graduates of online foreign qualification are required to upload their original ADMISSION LETTERS and LETTER OF APPROVAL from their respective employers to undertake their courses, as the case may be.
- All graduates of Medicine and other health-related courses such as Nursing Science, Laboratory Science, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, etc MUST possess and upload a current-professional license. An expired license is not acceptable for mobilization.
I hope this was helpful to you as a prospective corp member wishing to serve in Nigeria in 2022. For more updates, stay tuned, and farewell.